Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

August 8, 2007

Value


Shamelessly stolen from Live From Silver City who stole it from NewMexiKen.

Herewith, the value of my little blog:


My blog is worth $5,080.86.
How much is your blog worth?



The paltry $5k is FAR more than I would have thought given the venerable NewMexiKen's blog is worth some $27K. He's been at his blog for four years! (by the way, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That's a huge accomplishment).

I'm also celebrating a milestone of sorts. The post this morning regarding the Bonds swat into the history books represented my 100th post. I started this crazy thing in March, on St. Paddy's day, to be exact. It seems I should have racked up more posts by now...but oh well, I still consider 100 posts to be an accomplishment. The days of staring at the screen with rampant writer's block surely account for some of the gaps.

And then there are times like today when I've written four posts in advance....who knows about the mind of a blogger?

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.