Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

September 15, 2007

Rejection


Submitted some writing work. Results due yesterday. Felt really good about the piece. Poured all of myself into it. Targeted to a small publication and what I wrote seemed right in their wheelhouse. Was hoping to get some traction, finally.

Nope.

When I put that much into what I write (which is the only way I know how), a rejection of the work feels like a rejection of me. I know I have to get over that if I'm going to ever make any headway.

But still. I'm blue.

I'll give myself the weekend to mope. Come Monday, I'm gonna toss that leg back over that horse and get back to work.

*sigh*

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.