Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

May 13, 2008

I'm feeling lucky!


Does anybody ever actually use this feature on Google?

Having nothing to blog about today, I was trolling about looking at odd news, top news, entertainment news, blah.

So then I started putting in random words and hitting "I'm feeling lucky," which takes you right to the top hit for the search term.

You know what I found? Wikipedia is most often the top hit for whatever random general search term you can think up. This is, of course, unscientific.

When I did "feeling lucky" the search term "New Mexico" it took me to newmexico.org.

Search term of "Albuquerque" took me to www.cabq.gov.

Hmph. Boring.

Like this post.

Slow news day............

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.