Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

July 7, 2009

Kids, just say nuh-uh


Much this week about bringing idols from my childhood to a demise.

No, not what you're thinking. I'm not talking about that *event* held today in LA, which shall go unnamed on this blog as I don't need to lend anymore kerfuffle to the well built pile already laying around.

No, I have something else on my mind.

Namely....how come drinking and driving makes your hair all jacked up?

Couple arrests this week.

First Joyce DeWitt, former hottie from Three's Company:



And now, the guy who played Carmine "The Big Ragoo" on Laverne & Shirley.

I seem to recall he used to be pretty hot. I might have had a little "thing" for him, in the day.

And now? Yeeeow!



I need to go now and spend some time tending to my broken childhood dreams.

Images and story courtesy of TMZ.

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Archive