Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

August 1, 2007

Off the air


Due mainly to immense stress from work and lack of sleep from worry about my damn job, I have succumbed to a most nasty case of sinusitis. This always happens, crazy stress, then once it lets up, illness. Ugh! I paid a visit to a "doc in a box" who handed me a script for antibiotics. I'm pretty much down for the count and have been for a couple days.

The good news? Tomorrow I hop a plane for El Paso (ah the pressurized cabin should make my throbbing sinus pressured head feel *so* good!). I get to spend the weekend with my best friend in the tall pines of Ruidoso. We've rented a cabin and will commence our annual "Chick's Trip". Oh how I miss my Fair New Mexico and can hardly wait to be in her arms again.

Plus my best good friend makes, hands down, the BEST rellenos ever. I think I blogged about them here. She's promised to whip up a batch. I am already salivating.....

So I'll be a little quiet for the next few days while I try to regain my sanity, recoup my health, and try to relax.

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.