Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

November 20, 2008

Bluuuurp


Yes, I just said bluuurp. And I meant it.

One thing about my new employer, they feed people. Maybe that's the plan, keep people complacent by filling them up with food. I was warned to watch out for the "freshman fifteen" at this place.

Tuesday lunch was a delicate and perfectly prepared steak topped with a skewer of shrimp. Followed by the fudgiest piece of cake ever. I couldn’t even finish it!

Today at lunch we were treated to a full Thanksgiving spread. The works, turkey, stuffing, green beans, mash taters, gravy, punkin' pie, and warm apple cider.

I think tomorrow at lunch I'm going to find this company gym I've been hearing about.

Meanwhile, I need a nap.

This is the first of many turkey meals to come in the following weeks. Can you believe it's already Thanksgiving? Where does the time run off to?






Photo by way of Fire in my Kitchen.

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.