Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

November 18, 2008

Day 2


Brain at capacity.

Hoping to resurface soon.

I come home from work exhausted.

Not a NaNo word has been written in a couple days. I go from being caught up to falling behind...again. *sigh*

I got an office today. An actual office with a door and a pretty nice view out of the window.

And I get to use a Mac!

A little bit of familiar in days filled with the vastly unfamiliar.

Met all of my direct reports today. They don't seem too upset or hostile about my appearance. We'll see how this goes.

Meanwhile, I'm still the new kid at school but so far I've made a few friends, so maybe this won't be so bad.

Here's hoping.

Meanwhile, pardon me while I go try to keep my overtaxed brain from leaping from my noggin.

I plan to sleep profoundly tonight.



Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.