Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

May 15, 2009

What the #$%@ is THIS?!?!?!


We got a kickback package of goodies from a supplier today. All kinds of crunchy snack treats. We, as an organization, descended on the munchful food. Oh yes we did.

I, myself, came out of the fray with a nice bag of Cracker Jack.

Ah Cracker Jack, food of my youth. Yes!

After the : smack, slurp, crunch, devour : was done, I excitedly grabbed the prize from the bottom of the bag.

Oh man, this is going to be GOOD!

There it is! Red striped fun! Whee!





Ok, tear this bad boy open. Unfold the directions.

What the?





I know you can't read the text in this crappy iPhone photo.

It says: "Can you guess who I grew up to be?" then a lot of blah blah text about growing up a Quaker and self-discipline and blah blah BLAH!

Ok, now we get to the good part. The directions "fold over along perforated lines to reveal image on the other side..."

Heeeere we go! Yes, this will be something funny, right? A goofy face! Oh man, I'm gonna laugh. Then I'm gonna show this to all my coworkers. We'll laugh for like HOURS man! Ok...folding...

What the?





Why is Ben Franklin staring back at me? This can't be right. Let me look at the directions again.

"In her 50 years as a reformer, Susan B. Anthony championed many causes blah blah BLAH..."

WHAT!?!?!?!

What is fun about Susan B. Anthony! This isn't even a crazy face. It's actually kind of creepy!

I. Got. Robbed.

No temporary tattoo?!? No fun game?!?!

Nobody is laughing. Prizes SUCK now!!!!

Frackin' Cracker Jacks! : waves fists :

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.