Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

September 18, 2008

Y-y-y-y-y-ou w-w-w-wanna k-k-k-know w-w-what's e-e-e-vil?


This. This is what is evil:





That there is one each vanilla flavored iced coffee from McDonald's.

So, you know, I'm really not a McD's fan. I won't eat their food. Blech!

But recently SOMEONE, who shall remain nameless (and has the initials TGM) got me hooked on McD's sweet tea.

Damn, that stuff is good. Addictive too. Crack tea, we call it.

So this morning, in need of a "little something" to get the day started, I rolled through the drive through and decided to try an iced coffee.

I ordered a "large" thinking in Starbuck's sizes, and was SHOCKED when they handed this bucket of liquid out the window to me. It takes two hands to keep it steady!

So as I drove to work, I began sipping away at this beast.

You can see how much I had. Less than a third of the cup and suddenly the jitters set in.

I'll admit that I'm more sensitive than most to caffeine, but DAMN.

I had to put this into the fridge at work. If I drank the whole thing they'd have to hospitalize me!

It's tasty, I'll give 'em that, but not as addictive as the tea.

Fair enough, I tried the c-c-c-c-c-coffee. It should come with a prescription and a warning label!

: jitter :

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.