Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

October 3, 2008

Perspective


Remember how I pondered a couple days ago if I was, perhaps, too attached to my pet?

Today I read this article and think, maybe I'm doin' all right:

Florida Man Punches Shark To Save His Terrier

Says pet owner Greg LeNoir:

"...We have no children. Jake became our child. When I saw the shark engulf him, I thought, `This can’t be the end.’"

Poor pupular is doing fine after some extensive vet work.

And I thought scrunching over to the very edge of the bed to allow room for a spread eagle sleeping cat was a sacrifice.

Greg LeNoir, you win.



Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.