Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

October 24, 2008

The wonder of progress.


Yes, oh yes, the miracles of modern engineering.

Mind boggling!

I'm just astounded to be living in these times of overwhelming progress.

I mean LOOK at this…a breakthrough!





They are now able to take the humble Hershey's kiss.

And fill plum to bursting with gooey CARAMEL!



(sorry for the bad iPhone photo, but this is an actual kiss actually consumed by me in my kitchen last night!)

Who is the glorious person that created this process and how soon may I slap a hug on 'em!

God bless the chocolate engineers!

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.