Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

October 13, 2008

Stop the world and let me off


Lots of weirdity going on in the world. Lots of changes, flip outs, oddness.

Market up. Market down. New president in a month.

And I think I'm changing jobs soon. Whoa Nellie!

Funnily enough, there is some comfort in my reading the ABQjournal during these crazy times.

Guess what? The Saturday Balloon Fiesta's mass ascension didn't happen! Too windy!

Reeeeally? That almost never always happens!

Oh Fair New Mexico, granting me comfort during troubled times.

May your winds blow gustily over the middle Rio Grande Valley and may the annual scent of roasting green chiles waft my way.



Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.