Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

February 22, 2009

I told you so!


She says bitterly. As the rain pours outside.

See, last week, the media drama queens proclaimed that it was the drought of the century. Times were rough. Water rationing was imminent.

I said to The Good Man, "they always say that...every year. It makes me tired." He reminded me that he lived here during the great drought of the 70's and times were bad.

Yeah, yeah.

Guess what I read in the SFGate today?

"The state's rainfall total for the year late Sunday was at 90 percent of normal, said National Weather Service forecaster Bob Benjamin."

Bite me, Bob! And oh yeah...I TOLD YOU SO!

If everyone would just listen to ME, things would go a lot easier.

Sonsabitches.

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.