....it's for you....
The ABQjournal had a small story today about a young man, 18 actually, who suffered terrible burns over 60 to 80 percent of his body...from electrocution.
"Oh my gosh!" you might gasp at this news, "how terrible!"
Yes it is, it's terrible. It's a terrible accident to happen to such a young man.
How could this have happened?
Seems the young man hopped a 15-foot fence topped with concertina wire in northwest Santa Fe.
So that he could tag a PNM transformer.
You know? Electricity?
Took his metal can of spray paint up there.
"The jolt blew all the clothes off the young man" reports the article.
Thankfully the kid was airlifted to a hospital where it appears he'll recover.
So? What is the cost of being hip? Of marking your territory? Or showing off for your friends?
Certainly not your own young life, right?
My thoughts go out to this kid. I hope as he lays there healing he has some time to think about things...about the trajectory of his life.
After something like this...you can go two ways....you learn from it, or you ignore it and keep doing whatcher doing. It's all up to you.........