Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

May 3, 2007

I hate it when the Guru is right


I've sat through TOO damn many of those woo woo classes in my life. I, like many of my generation, are searching for some kind of "meaning". Poor lost little Generation X.

Yesterday I pined over cake.

Today I received cake. Two kinds. Both delicious.

So all those damn shysters who sell their tapes/books/crystals/rocks/pendulums/jewelry/decks of cards are right when they say "you must ask the universe for what you want"????

Really? Hmm. If I can make cake work...can I make something better work?

Ok, I add to my list from yesterday....

6. Be the author of a New York Times bestselling book

Take THAT Madame Fickle Hand of Fate!

:)

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.