Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

May 31, 2007

Post Memorial Day Blues


So. Tomorrow is June. June! Already!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Good lard, we just had the nice three-day weekend that was Memorial Day. We didn't do much, which was just what we wanted. Here in the post-holiday week I'm still about a half tick off level regarding getting back to work.

I....I just can't be bothered.

The sun is...OUT.

The grass is GREEN!

The ocean sings to me!

Why dear god why do I have to be a grown up and WORK?!?!?!?!

*grumble*

I did wear shorts to work yesterday. Nice shorts, fit for work type shorts, but still...shorts.

My one teeny bit of rebellion.

And now I shall begin to count the days until my next day off...which appears to be July 4th.

Until then, I remain.....

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.