Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

February 8, 2008

This day in Obvious News


News Flash!

This just in: The longer couples are together, the more they irritate each other!

Reeeeeally? Wow, I'd *never* have guessed!

How is this news? And yet it is.

And you know what else researchers found?

That this phenomenon is *normal*

Whoooooooa! There's some groundbreaking research there, folks!

When I mentioned this article to The Good Man last night he replied, "Anyone who is surprised by this did not grow up in a home with two adults in a long term relationship".

He's very wise, that Good Man of mine.

Hell, I get irritated with myself if I spend too much time with me. It only stands to reason.

But then again, I know I'm *perfect* to live with and surely will never irritate The Good Man.

heh.

Happy Friday, ya'll. May you and your respective partners have only mild irritation this weekend!


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.