Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

February 21, 2008

Yipes


Been reading Dilbert for a lot of years in the paper and recently on the website. It's an every morning "must hit".

This week it's been interesting because it looks like Wally is about to be fired.

I found that an odd story twist.

Then while browsing the headlines, I saw this story.

Yikers, fired for posting a Dilbert comic? Geez!

Well, to be fair, given that layoffs were imminent at the guy's employer, people were probably extra *sensitive*.

But then in his dilbert.blog from back in December, Scott Adams says, "Over the years, a number of people have approached me in public, or e-mailed me, to say they also got fired for posting Dilbert comics on walls. I don’t know how many of those stories, if any, are true."

Erm. Being a fan of Dilbert, I've been known to post a few.

This caused me to vault from my chair and look at my office window.



What's that, bottom center? A Dilbert comic!

I didn't even remember which one I posted, but I scanned it hurriedly to see if my understanding Boss Lady would be offended.

Which strip is it, you ask?

This one.

Phew. See? I'm not insulting my boss, I'm insulting my suppliers!

That kind of insulting might just get me promoted if I don't watch out!!

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.