Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

February 4, 2008

Top of the World


G'wan, ask me how my weekend was. I dare ya.

Ok, I won't wait, I'll tell you anyway.

I just had the greatest weekend of my life.

At the top of the world, or at least the Top of the Mark on San Francisco's Nob Hill.

See, that's where The Good Man proposed to me.

It was a complete surprise, and well executed.

And I said yes.

Hell, I was just on top of the world to be having dinner on the 19th floor, looking out on one of the clearest nights San Francisco has had in months.

But this...so unexpected and just so right.

I'm walking about three feet off the ground.


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.