Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

June 25, 2008

Home again, home again...


...dancing a jig.

Had an easy and non-eventful drive from the greater Barstow metropolitan area to the Bay Area where we were greeted with an oppressive haze from the multitudinous fires burning. None near where we live, but all around. Ugh. The sky is terrible. It's cold. It's windy. It's not Oh Fair New Mexico.

And there's no green chile.

I'm unpacking, doing laundry and getting ready to go back to work tomorrow. Boo!

I asked The Good Man what he wanted for lunch today. "Green chile," he replied and we both sighed in sorrow.

"I didn't get enough mexican food while we were in New Mexico," he lamented. We had it every day....

What do they call someone who introduces another to their addiction? Cuz that's what I am. I made a Brooklyn boy a green chile addict. Heh!

Meanwhile, life goes on. The Feline is fine but a big clingy. She missed us in her own way.

Back to normal life, I suppose. I miss New Mexico more than ever.....


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.