Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

July 17, 2008

Anglophile


Oh dear. I believe I've become one.

Last week, after watching several episodes of Vicar of Dibley, and caught reading Northern Lights by Phillip Pullman (called The Golden Compass here in the US, I'm reading the UK version)…then spent the week entertaining my counterpart from our London office…

I think I may just be a full on anglophile.

Tho I've never been to the UK. Hell, I've never even traveled internationally (unless you count surreptitious visits to Juarez and Matamoros).

What a confused kid I am…a German/Irish/French girl raised in the Hispanic and Native American cultures who will soon take her husband's Italian last name and nurturing a a fetish for all things British.

Damn. I AM the American melting pot!



Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Archive