Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

July 25, 2008

Yeah, baby!


week·end (wēk'ěnd')

n. The end of the week, especially the period from Friday evening through Sunday evening.

----
I'm in need of one of them thar things. ^^

Boss Lady remains on vacation but work rambles on.

Wedding Plans have hit Code Orange. High Alert, people. We're down to the remaining few weeks. Last minute stuff is last-minuting.

The Good Man and I are still getting along, so that's good. I am not a Bridezilla. He's not a Groomzilla. Mainly, we're just two adults gonna throw a nice party.

*******

Justifiable SmackDownacide

In an attempt to get through this long afternoon, I took one crisp dollar bill to the vending machine and procured one each plain Hershey Bar.

As I turned to walk back to my desk, the Office Nosy Nelly was standing there.

Of course she was.

As I walked back to my desk, she shouted down the hall "YOU CAN'T EAT THAT! YOU NEED PUT THAT BACK!"

"No," I replied.

"WELL JUST EAT HALF. YOU CAN'T EAT ALL OF THAT! THAT'S TERRIBLE!"

"Your issue with chocolate is not my problem," I said.

"LOOK, THERE'S NEAL AT THE END OF THE HALL, GIVE HIM THAT THING SO YOU DON'T EAT IT" (yes, she's still shouting, trying to shame me).

I looked at Neal and said, "Sorry bro, you ain't getting my chocolate."

So why exactly do people think it's their right to tell someone what they can and can't eat?

Please present this blog entry to the jury. Thanks.

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Archive