Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

March 13, 2008

It's not just me!


Apparently all my navel gazing might just be "scientific" because, according to yesterday's ABQjournal, I'm not the only one interested in minutiae.

Click here to read: A Fly's Mind Not So Simple.

Yes, Los Alamos scientists have been studying how the brain of a common housefly works.

"For decades, researchers have studied how the neurons of flies and other subjects have processed and responded to the world."

Decades!

Hell, they even took the flies on a little field trip to the woods of Princeton, New Jersey with teeny tiny little electrodes attached to their teeny tiny little heads.

I mean, that's some good microscopic work!

Now if they could only tell me where all the CalTrain punched numbers go!

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.