Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

March 17, 2008

Pass the cake!


Feliz CumpleaƱos para my blog!

Yup, it was a year ago today that I kicked off my little New Mexico blog, unsure if I was going to make it past a few months.

Here I am one year and 233 posts later, going as strong as ever.

I've learned a lot on this road.

Blogging is harder than it looks.

Before I'd get pissy when my fave bloggers didn't post something every day. Now, I'm a lot more understanding. It's no small feat to have something to say every day.

Also, it's made me a bit more microscopic in my view of the world (not like I needed any help in that department). Most everything I see in my life is a potential blog topic.

Even The Good Man will comment, "hey, you could blog about that".

It's also given me some writing discipline. I can crank out words, and that's cool.

More confidence too, in my writing.

And best of all, I've met some new online friends who've been helpful to me with ideas, suggestions, and support.

Plus it has made my feline an internet celeb! :)

If my blog were a person, I'd give this little one year old a cake and let the face mashing good times begin.

Yay!


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.