Oh Fair New Mexico has moved! Click below and update your bookmarks!:

April 9, 2008

Now We're Talkin'!


Good news was brought to me today from the must read informative site NewMexiKen.

"Mexican Diet May Cut Breast Cancer Risk"

Yeah baby!

From the article:

"A study involving hundreds of women living in the Four Corners region (Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, and Arizona) shows that a diet emphasizing Mexican cheeses, beans, soups, tomato-based sauces, and meat may help lower the risk of breast cancer in both Hispanic and non-Hispanic women."

I knew it the whole time. My obsessive love with (New)Mexican food is HEALTHY for me. It certainly makes me happy, and that in itself is a healthy thing.

Damn. Still an hour and a half to lunch. : rumble :


Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
All content of Oh Fair New Mexico by Karen Fayeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.